Checking keywords a page rank for is important if you are researching keyword and want to know what first page ranking pages rank for other key terms or if you are just analyzing competitor.
In this post, I will share 2 ways you can find what keywords a page rank for FREE. With this you can also check what keywords a website ranks for. The first one is totally free but can be difficult for some cases but the second one is easy but has limitation. If you buy their package then you can check more pages. So, without any further ado lets see how to check page rank for keywords.
The way is usual and very popular. Most of you may know this tool, Its Ubersuggest.
Ubersuggest is a free tool provided by Neil Patel. It can do many tasks like keyword research, check backlink and many more. One of useful tasks of this tool is it can find keywords a page or site rank for.
They don’t have simple and straight way to find it like the backlink checker on this tool. You have to do some extra work to find ranking keywords of page. Let me show you how can you do this step by step.
1. First, you open ubersuggest on your browser. Then you will see this page below. On the left side click on “Overview”
2. After clicking put the desired page that you want to see the the keywords rank for. Then click on “Search”. In this post, I will use Brian Dean’s 21 Ways to Promote Your Blog as an example. It’s a random page from his blog that I chose.
3. After clicking on search you will see the full domain overview on the page that I searched. Then click on the “Top Pages”
4. After clicking you will find some top pages and the rest of them are hidden. If you want to see then you have sign in with your Google account. If you are lucky enough you will find your searched page without sign in. But in this case, my searched page is not on the top list.
5. So after sing in I have to find the page that I searched. You can do that by clicking on “>” sign on the bottom.
6. This page was not on popular on the domain. It took some time but I found it on 4th page. After finding your page then click on “View All”
7. So here’s what I was looking for. The keywords that this page rank for.
8. You can find more keywords by clicking “NEXT 10” and you can also export to CSV as well.
Next one this keysearch. You can find keywords that a page rank for very easily. But as I said it has some limitations. You can only find keywords of 5 pages daily and you will have 30 days of trial period. After that, you can upgrade to starter pack and you can search up to 200 times per day.
1. First, open Keysearch(affiliate link) on your browser. You will find a page like this. Then click on get started now for free.
2. After clicking select the “Free Trail” option to create an account. Note: If you don’t find this option then click this link to open create account page.
3. After creating an account click on “Competitor Analysis” from the drop-down menu click on “Organic Keywords”
4. Then enter the link of the page that you want to see keywords. Select Specific Page from the rop-down and click on Search.
5. Here you go easy way to find ranking keywords of a page. You can also search for specific keywords and download/copy keywords as well.
That’s it for today, let me know your thoughts and suggestions on the comment sections below. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends how can get help from this post. Thanks for reading the whole article.